Derek's blog about writing, freelancing and creativity. Contents may have moved during transit.
If you're self-employed, you do things for a number of reasons:
- It creates income.
- It promotes your business.
- It develops your products and services.
- It develops you and your skills.
- It's fun.
- It's connected with your core values.
- It only uses resources you can commit freely (time, money or effort).
If something you're doing doesn't fall into at least one of those categories, you might want to ask yourself why you're doing it.