Kath Morgan is opted for the challenge of 52 Artist Dates this year. Others have talked in general terms about being more focused, or committing to deadlines.
Here's a mini list to get you started.
In 2016 I will / might / hope to....
- Write something EVERY day.
- Treat writing time as special and not something I cram in between TV and biscuits (and yes, of course I mean me!).
- Experiment with my writing, trying new genres and new types of writing.
- Seek out objective feedback so I can develop as a writer.
- Work on my synopsis / pitch / introductory letter. Each one is as essential as a good manuscript.
- Get involved in the writing community, whether it be forums, a blog, a writers' group or sharing feedback.
- Enjoy my successes. I earned 'em!
In case you haven't already heard me whooping from the rooftops, my three thrillers (Standpoint, Line of Sight, and Cause & Effect) have been released as an ebook anthology, Spy Chaser. A paperback anthology will be available later this year.
Read the Thomas Bladen story so far, cover to cover.
"Classic spy novels with a distinctly British twist."
Spy Chaser is published by Joffe Books.